Who Benefits From CTID?
Today, the Board of Directors of the CTID concentrate their efforts and resources to bring executive events, conferences and conventions to Coronado. It provides a positive dividend, especially in the off-season, for almost anyone connected to Coronado.
- Hotels: Conferences increase room occupancy, room rates and sales revenue
- Business Owners: Convention attendees purchase goods and services during their stay
- Employees: Group meetings help keep the Coronado economy and job market thriving
- Residents: Business travelers help sustain a year-round variety of restaurants and shops. They can also provide a steady flow of potential home buyers to increase property values
- City of Coronado: Group meetings and visitors improve the amount of taxes collected, contributing to city services residents expect and enjoy